- Hauppauge, NY
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
- Salary: $13.00 to $13.50 /hour
ASSISTANCE WITH Applicant/ Licensing Fees $ to become an UNARMED SECURITY OFFICER!
- High Profile Client
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is one of the top American owned security companies in the United States and has achieved tremendous growth over the past 35 years. We are seeking highly motivated security licensed professionals for these special assignments.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Detects suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site
- Reports all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Responds to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Serves as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions
- Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned).
- Has a friendly professional demeanor and provides quality customer service.
- Is a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical crisis situations both efficiently and effectively.
- Understands successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
- Eligibility to obtain a NY Guard Card - Assistance provided for training, fingerprinting, application fee payments.
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- At minimum 2 years of upscale/retail/warehouse security experience.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- CPR/First Aid Certification is a plus
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Must have open and flexible schedule
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Check us out at www.smssi.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
The company will provide PPE for all employees.
- security: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hauppauge, NY 11788 (Required)
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Only full-time employees eligible
Posted 14 days ago