Unarmed Security Officer/Site Supervisor
- Jeannette, PA
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
- Salary: $12.25 /hour
Unarmed Security Officer needed for a site in the Jeannette, PA area.
Unarmed Officer & Site Supervisor Needed Needed
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is one of the top American owned security companies in the United States. We employ over 2,400 Security Officers across 27 regional offices in 15 states. We have achieved tremendous growth over the past 30 years and we project a continued rapid growth over the coming years.
Roles & Responsibilities of Unarmed Officer:
- Detects suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site
- Reports all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Responds to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Serves as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions
- Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned).
- Has a neat, professional appearance and comes to work in complete and clean assigned uniform.
- Has a friendly professional demeanor and provides quality customer service.
- Is a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical crisis situations both efficiently and effectively.
- Understands successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
Job Requirements of Unarmed Officer:
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- At minimum 1 year of security experience.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- CPR/First Aid Certification is a plus
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Must have open and Flexible schedule
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Posted 4 days ago