Job Summary This job is no longer available.
OPOTA Certified, Armed Security Officer
- Youngstown, OH
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
St. Mortiz Security Services is look to fill Armed Security Officer positions in the Youngstown, OH area.
*Officer's will need to be comfortable interacting with the public based on the current COVID 19 situation*
*Must Posses OPOTA Certification!
- determine the identity and business of visitors, residents, consultants, and employees.
- screen all incoming visitors, residents, consultants, and employees.
- act professionally, courteously, and effectively with the public.
- have the ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- remain calm in a conflict situation.
- carry out oral and written instructions.
- implement safety precautions.
- general security functions as needed.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Graduated from an accredited high school or possess a GED equivalent.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Ability to read and understand and apply printed rules and detailed orders.
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing, full background investigation and MVR check. use of tobacco products confined to those areas which have been designated by the government as smoking areas. No smoking or smokeless tobacco use inside any government facility.
- Refrain from alcohol consumption eight (8) hours prior to their shift and shall not report to duty under the influence of any alcohol or narcotic.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Posted 12 days ago