Job Summary This job is no longer available.
On Call Armed Security Officers
- Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Job Type
- Part-time, Temporary
- Salary: $18.00 /hour
ON-CALL/STAND BY ARMED SECURITY OFFICERS - $18/hr
Destin/Ft. Walton Beach, FL Area
Armed Officers hired will be on -call but will be paid $18 per hour, minimum of two hours per call. Uniforms will be provided. Must provide own weapon, belt, and holster in compliance with state statutes.
Join the excitement of a dynamic company committed to deliver exceptional Security Services to clients across the United States. Whether you are an experienced officer, or new to the security industry, St. Moritz Security Services Inc., has the right opportunity for you!
SMSSI is a growing organization dedicated to excellence, honesty and quality in delivering specialized services in a variety of markets. For over 35 years, we’ve provided safety and security to meet the diverse needs of our clients. To learn more please visit our website or follow us on social media. https://www.smssi.com/
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provides armed protection for ATM technicians servicing ATM's & cash handling.
- Reports all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Responds to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Serves as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned).
- Has a neat, professional appearance and comes to work in complete and clean assigned uniform.
- Has a friendly professional demeanor and provides quality customer service.
- Is a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical crisis situations both efficiently and effectively.
- Understands successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations
- FL Security D License
- Three (3) years experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- At minimum 1 years security preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- CPR/First Aid Certification is a plus.
- Military experience is a plus.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Must have open and Flexible schedule
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Posted 22 days ago