Unarmed Security Officer
- Jonestown, PA
- Job Type
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is one of the top American owned security companies in the United States. We employ over 2,400 Security Officers across 27 regional offices in 15 states. We have achieved tremendous growth over the past 30 years and we project a continued rapid growth over the coming years.
- Saturday: 7am to 7pm
- Sunday: 7am to 7pm
- Monday: 11pm to 7am
- Thursday: 11pm to 7am
- Friday: 11pm to 7am
- Saturday: 7pm to 7am
- Sunday: 7pm to 7am
Responsibilities & Responsibilities:
- ARMED SECURITY OFFICER - ACT 235 REQUIRED (Must have own firearm).
- Perform a variety of security-related duties, depending on the posts to which assigned
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Patrol facility/man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence by being a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Report unusual incidents to management.
- Utilize a sense of urgency to respond to all emergency situations and monitor daily activity on site to ensure policies and procedures are maintained.
- All functions, duties, tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail, good verbal and written communications, including legible report writing.
- Ability to provide quality Customer Service.
- Ability to work independently OR as part of a small group to resolve urgent issues, process orientated with high attention to detail, and triage a problem quickly providing precise/clear information while working under minimum supervision.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to stand 8+ hours per shift.
- Have a High school diploma or GED.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum of 1-2 years security experience (preferred).
- Prior Military or law enforcement experience ( preferred).
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Previous Armed Security experience.
- Armed guards to be trained in firearms.
- Armed guards to have required firearm permit.
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing, full background investigation and MVR check.
- We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Posted 12 days ago