Armed Security Officer - High-End Retailer Openings
- Boston, MA 02116
- Job Type
- Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
Armed Security Officers needed at High-End Retailer in Boston, MA
Immediate Openings: Full-time
**MUST have gun permit and carry own firearm**
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is one of the top American owned security companies in the United States. We employ over 2,400 Security Officers across 27 regional offices in 15 states. We have achieved tremendous growth over the past 30 years and we project a continued rapid growth over the coming years.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Detects suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts.
- Patrol work site, when necessary.
- Reports all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Responds to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Serves as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions
- Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned).
- Has a friendly professional demeanor and provides quality customer service.
- Is a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical crisis situations both efficiently and effectively.
- Understands successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
- Must have reliable means of transportation.
- Must have license to carry firearm & own a firearm.
- Must be able to stand for long periods at a time.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- At minimum 2 years of upscale/retail/warehouse security experience.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- CPR/First Aid Certification is a plus
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Must have open and Flexible schedule.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Check us out at www.smssi.com
Posted 15 days ago