Unarmed Security Officer
- Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Job Type
- Salary: $12.50 /hour
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is looking to hire reliable Unarmed Security Officers across all areas of Philadelphia.
IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES!!
Status: Full-time availability
Positions available on the bus line
- Detects suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site
- Act professionally, courteously, and effectively with the public.
- Reports all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Understands successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
- Carry out oral and written instructions.
- Implement safety precautions.
- General security functions as needed.
- Graduated from an accredited high school or possess a GED equivalent.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Ability to read and understand and apply printed rules and detailed orders.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Possess a valid driver’s license ( if in a driving assignment only)
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing, full background investigation and MVR check (driving positions only).
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Check us out at www.smssi.com
Posted 17 days ago