Are you looking for a rewarding career in the security industry?
Join the St. Moritz team!!
We are a well-established company with over 30 years in the security industry. We are looking for qualified, professional Unarmed Security Officers in Pearl River, LA and Picayune, MS areas.
· Patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
· Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
· Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
· Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
· Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
· Minimum of 1 year security experience.
· Must have a high school diploma or GED
· Must have valid Security Guard License
· At least one verifiable employer.
· Authorized to work in the United States.
· Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Security officers are the most visible representative of St. Moritz. You are representing not only the client, but also St. Moritz and yourself; therefore, it is imperative that you present a neat, professional image at all times.
· Positive and loyal work ethic.
· Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
· Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
· Friendly and professional demeanor, with ability to provide quality customer service.
· Must be reliable and prepared at all times.
· Prior military or law enforcement experience is a plus.
· Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
· Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation including MVR check. (motor vehicle driving record)
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wages, benefits including health, dental, vision, voluntary benefits, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Posted 17 days ago