Job Summary This job is no longer available.
Security Site Supervisor-Lake Nona
- Orlando, FL 32824
- Job Type
- Salary: $12.00 to $12.50 /hour
Title: Site Supervisor
Security Type: HOA
Shift: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 1800-0400 & Tuesday and Friday 1700-2300
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is one of the top American owned security companies in the United States. We employ over 2,400 Security Officers across 27 regional offices in 15 states. We have achieved tremendous growth over the past 30 years and we project a continued rapid growth over the coming years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Completes site checks and incident reports via TrackTik
- Investigates and completes reports related to incidents and/or accidents.
- Delivers orientation, training and is responsible for retention of high caliber staff; ensures that each staff member is treated with dignity and respect; coaches employees and carries out disciplinary actions, as necessary at the direction of the Manager.
- Stands post when a suitable security officer cannot be scheduled due to call offs, no call- no shows, vacations, etc. but under no circumstances to exceed more than 50% of time in any given workweek.
- Responds to any communications regarding call-offs or no-shows in accordance with set protocol.
- Communicates with Officers regarding scheduling, staffing, equipment, record keeping, and related matters, to ensure smooth delivery of services.
- Prepares, discusses and implements disciplinary notices and corrective actions to security officers.
- Participates in recruiting interviewing of potential security officers. Make recommendations for hiring decisions.
- Completes New Hire paperwork with new employees and forwards to Operations Manager for processing.
- Establishes and maintains a positive rapport with client.
- Meets with operations management for status updates and to address any actual or potential problems; provides support during client start-ups; provides input to security planning, assessments and surveys; reviews post orders and communicates requirements and changes to affected personnel.
- Maintains a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; acts to ensure that staff members understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
Education and Experience:
- Must have High School diploma or GED (some college education is preferred).
- A minimum of 3 or more years of security experience is required.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills preferred.
- HOA experience is a plus
- Access Control experience a plus
- Must have Valid Driver's License
- Must have a FL D security License
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wages, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Posted 21 days ago