Access Control Officer
- Kissimmee, FL 34741
- Job Type
- Salary: $10.50 to $11.00 /hour
Job Title: Access Control Officer
Security Type: HOA (Home Owner Associations)
- Friday 0000-0800
- Saturday 0000-0800
- Tuesday 0000-0800
- Wednesday 0000-0800
- Thursday 0000-0800
Join the excitement of a dynamic company committed to deliver exceptional Security Services to clients across the United States. Whether you are an experienced officer, or new to the security industry, St. Moritz Security Services INC, has the right opportunity for you!
SMSSI is a growing organization dedicated to excellence, honesty and quality in delivering specialized services in a variety of markets. For over 30 years, we’ve provided safety and security to meet the diverse needs of our clients. To learn more please visit our website or follow us on social media. www.smssi.com
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Perform a variety of security-related duties, depending on the posts to which assigned
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Patrol facility/man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence by being a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infraction.
- Report unusual incidents to management
- Utilize a sense of urgency to respond to all emergency situations and monitor daily activity on site to ensure policies and procedures are maintained
- All functions, duties, tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures.
- Ability to follow established procedures and policies. Post orders to include enforcement of client/company rules, policies, and/or regulations
- Excellent attention to detail, good verbal and written communications, including legible report writing
- Ability to provide quality Customer Service
- Ability to work independently OR as part of a small group to resolve urgent issues, process orientated with high attention to detail, and triage a problem quickly providing precise/clear information while working under minimum supervision.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Have a High school diploma or GED
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Minimum of 1-2 years security experience (preferred)
- Prior Military or law enforcement experience( preferred)
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing, full background investigation and MVR check.
- Neat and professional appearance
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
- MUST have FL D Security License
- MUST have a valid DL
- MUST be able to work 2nd shift
- Able to preform as both a Rover and able to work in a security gate house; control access to the community and able to handle security measures.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employee
Posted 24 days ago