Job Summary This job is no longer available.
Armed On-Site Security Officer
- Philadelphia, PA
- Job Type
- Salary: $14.00 to $14.50 /hour
Immediate openings Armed Security Officers in Philly (Center City section).
**MUST HAVE ACT 235 PERMIT AND OWN FIREARM**
Full-time availability: 7:00am - 7:00pm shift / $14.00 per hour
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is one of the top American owned security companies in the United States. We employ over 2,400 Security Officers across 27 regional offices in 15 states. We have achieved tremendous growth over the past 30 years and we project a continued rapid growth over the coming years.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Greet guests as they enter the building, making them feel welcomed.
- Check identification cards to ensure guests are allowed in building.
- Reports all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Detects suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site
- Responds to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Serves as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions
- Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned).
- Is a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical crisis situations both efficiently and effectively.
- Understands successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
- Must have ACT 235 and own a firearm.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Uniforms will be provided.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Check us out at www.smssi.com
Posted 23 days ago