Armed Security Officer - $250 Sign-on Bonus (Needed ASAP)
- Philadelphia, PA
- Job Type
- Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for 20 Armed Security Officers in Philly
$250 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is extending an unprecedented $250 SIGN ON Bonus for every armed officer hired between September 29th - October 13th!!(Payable after completing 90 days on the job)
**MUST have ACT 235 certification and own firearm**
Status: Full-time (1st, 2nd, & 3rd shift availability)
Pay: up to $16/hr., depending on experience.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is one of the top American owned security companies in the United States. We employ over 2,500 Security Officers across 27 regional offices in 15 states. We have achieved tremendous growth over the past 30 years and we project a continued rapid growth over the coming years.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Greet visitors, wand for access control when necessary.
- As needed, patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Valid PA Act 235 and MUST have own firearm.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Minimum of 1-2 years security experience is preferred.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Prior Military or law enforcement experience preferred.
- At least one verifiable employer.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Positive and loyal work ethic.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation including MVR check. (motor vehicle driving record)
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Must be able to stand long periods at a time (8+ hours).
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
***Disclaimer: Sign-on bonus ONLY applies to individuals who are hired and complete their 90 day probationary period of employment from hire date.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Check us out at www.smssi.com
Posted 30 days ago