- Each Guard will receive a ($500.00 bonus) after 60 days of work after being hired. Each guard must be on time and effectively work each scheduled.
- Responds to unusual or emergency situations at client’s site using the appropriate escalation of force level up to and including armed response by following established protocol.
- Observes and reports activities and incidents, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Preserves order and acts to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Monitors entrances and exits; acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; controls entrances, the movement of people and vehicles, and parking.
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations.
- Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives or company management.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- $10 per hour for unarmed guard
- $14 per hour for armed guard
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $14.00 /hour